1. Don’t fall into the trap of trying to translate your soul using words. Words are not always the best means of communication. Sometimes silence is.
2. The outside world is loud. It’s always changing. It’s chaotic. It’s unfamiliar to your gentle soul. Nature is your home. Turn to the trees. Let them whisper to you. Let the flowers give you love. And when you’ve had enough, say thank you. Continue the path. But you’re always welcomed to the silence.
3. Stop trying to fix other people. Learn to embrace silence so that you can hear the whispers of your own heart. The silence is where you find and mend the parts of you that are seemingly broken. In the silence, you’ll find that your sensitivity is your gift and that you are magical in every single way.
4. You’ll be tempted to do everything on your own, but don’t. I know sometimes it’s hard to receive, because giving feels easier. The fear of rejection can feel too heavy to bear. Yet a gentle soul needs a hand to hold. Because when life moves fast, you will lose your way. You’ll be tempted to walk alone and to lead yourself. But choose love in the face of fear.
5. You are safe. Even when you can’t understand the avalanche of emotions. You are safe even when your mind threatens to destroy you. You are safe even when the lines are blurred between what feelings are yours and what feelings you’re carrying on behalf of the world.
6. You are never too much and you are always enough.
7. It’s finally time to redirect all of the energy that you’ve been giving to others back to yourself. Your attention is your most valuable tool. Where your attention goes, your energy is flowing, so focus on loving yourself. Focus on caring for your mind and body. Focus on cultivating the peace within. This is your anchor. You are your own lighthouse.